|Major Purpose of the Job:
Determines all Electrical aspects of the unit engine, to lay out same and to output engineering Electrical drawings showing all necessary information to build the unit.
|Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree.
- 5 years experience in Electrical building, processing design and Power Generator experience.
- Must possess a basic understanding of engineering theoretical fundamentals and experimental techniques.
- Knowledge of Electrical components and their applications and processing. Good electrical engine part design practices.
- Special skills: CAD, PC Programs includes: MS Word, and Excel. Must possess a basic understanding of engineering theoretical fundamentals and experimental techniques.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work within teams as well as independently.
- Designs complex engine units.
- Determines all electrical aspects of the unit, to layout same, and to output electrical engineering drawings in 2D & 3D showing all necessary information to build.
- Design engine units as well as processing of the unit part.
Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detail phases of electrical engineering work in part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
Works with other engineers in a team environment as needed.
Consults new projects with team members as needed.
Consults with customer and project engineer parts features that may effect units electrical features.
Assists Manager in the review and upgrading of the electrical standards.
Works on assigned computer programs projects.
This position is an essential role in case of emergency, it may require working evenings and weekends.
Follows all Corporate Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
Understands and complies with all Corporate, Human Resources, and Quality Policies and Procedures.
Note: This description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the work to be performed. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities typically performed by the incumbent are not included.
|Job Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Medium to High level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving Objects
- Follows all Corporate Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
- Will stand, kneel, squat, twist bend and walk.
Job Location: 5820 NW 84th Ave Miami FL 33166
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Short-term / Long-term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Waiting period applies